
Artist: The Holy Mountain
Album: Entrails
Country: U.S.
Year: 2005
Myspace
Tracklisting:
01. The Lines Are Drawn
02. America
03. Lord of All Enemies
04. Slaves
05. Entraas Putrefactas I
06. Oversight
07. ...Means You Have to Die
08. Plague Bearer
09. Entraas Putrefactas II
10. Worship and Murder
11. Hammers
I had such a fucking hard time trying to find this album, I decided I'd share it to save you many hours (or minutes) of frustration. The Holy Mountain were an awesome hardcore punk band from Florida, they play a more melodic hardcore while retaining the raw anger and passion as the bands they worship, such as Anti-Cimex, Disfear and Crass. Their name either comes from the 1973 film by Alejandro Jodorowsky or the 1992 album by Sleep. Both fine choices. Go fucking circle pit.
link: http://www.mediafire.com/?dds3yb3e0fd
You can buy this album here.
No comments:
Post a Comment