Friday, January 30, 2009

00:31


Artist: Crowpath
Album: Son of Sulphur
Country: Sweden
Year: 2005
Myspace

Tracklisting:

01. Candies and Kerosene
02. The Will to Burn
03. Chased, Caught and Charged
04. Pigeonsmasher
05. Children of Boredom
06. Self Destructive Pessimist
07. Seed of Arson
08. Picked Clean
09. The Lycanthrope
10. Scab Coated Attraction
11. Lights Out, Left for Dead
12. End in Water

Because this man has been deprived of one of Sweden's noisiest exports, I decided to upload what I consider to be Crowpath's best album to date. It chronicles the rise and fall of an infamous Swedish arsonist. Click the link and get ready for chaos of catastrophic proportions.

link: Mediafire
You can purchase this album here or here.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

This is the only Crowpath record I don't have, thanks.

Andrew Childers said...

thankee kindly sir. i swear i'll do better in the future. but honestly, i'll probably been spinning maruta far more often than crowpath.

PatrickDM said...

awesome album, but i think their newest one is the best...every album is great actually.