Friday, March 6, 2009

00:38


Artist: Brutal Truth
Album: Extreme Conditions Demand Extreme Responses
Country: U.S.
Year: 1992
Myspace

Tracklisting:

01. P.S.P.I.
02. Birth of Ignorance
03. Stench of Prophet
04. Ill-Neglect
05. Denial of Existence
06. Regression/Progression
07. Collateral Damage
08. Time
09. Walking Corpse
10. Monetary Gain
11. Wilt
12. H.O.P.E.
13. Blockhead
14. Anti-Homophobe
15. Unjust Compromise

To quote current BT drummer Rich Hoak: "To me, Brutal Truth is a fuckin' work of art, man. It's four dudes coming together to grind as extremely as possible at the limits of our capacity to grind." I don't think anyone can sum them up better than that. And yes I know he didn't drum on this album, just get high already. Yeah, you.

link: Mediafire

You can purchase this album here or here.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm glad you mentioned the bong rips, as they are crucial to Brutal Truth listening.

The Unravelling said...

This is an amazing album. I'm a new Brutal Truth supporter. Cheers,
Steve
www.theunravellingmusic.com