I really like the Soulwinter EP. Short and sweet. I read somewhere that Customized Circle has a bunch of extra tracks on the CD, so I'd like to find a 7" version of that. Fuck.
This blog is for sharing music of all genres to those who can't afford or access them. If you like something, please buy the artist's album, go to a show or just buy some merchandise once you have the money or means to do so.
Don't be a twat. Don't let art die. Buy vinyl.
I do not post any music on the internet, I merely publish the links.
If you own the rights to any music posted on here and would like it taken down, leave a comment on the post and I will make sure to do so as soon as possible.
5 comments:
i fucking love rebelgrind....gotta give the others a listen
Definitely. 324 grind with the best of them.
I really like the Soulwinter EP. Short and sweet. I read somewhere that Customized Circle has a bunch of extra tracks on the CD, so I'd like to find a 7" version of that. Fuck.
the version I have has 11 tracks on it, dunno if that's the 7" version or not.
The vinyl Customized Circle version has 7 tracks, and all of them (they're the first 7 tracks, surprisingly) + 3 new ones are on the CD version.
Post a Comment