Glad someone appreciates a grind joke on the internet. To be honest I've never even listened to Darker Days, I don't know how I should feel about that.
This blog is for sharing music of all genres to those who can't afford or access them. If you like something, please buy the artist's album, go to a show or just buy some merchandise once you have the money or means to do so.
Don't be a twat. Don't let art die. Buy vinyl.
I do not post any music on the internet, I merely publish the links.
If you own the rights to any music posted on here and would like it taken down, leave a comment on the post and I will make sure to do so as soon as possible.
3 comments:
I loled
i was half tempted to mount a sarcastic defense of darker days ahead but then i vomited a little and had to stop.
Glad someone appreciates a grind joke on the internet. To be honest I've never even listened to Darker Days, I don't know how I should feel about that.
Post a Comment