This blog is for sharing music of all genres to those who can't afford or access them. If you like something, please buy the artist's album, go to a show or just buy some merchandise once you have the money or means to do so.
Don't be a twat. Don't let art die. Buy vinyl.
I do not post any music on the internet, I merely publish the links.
If you own the rights to any music posted on here and would like it taken down, leave a comment on the post and I will make sure to do so as soon as possible.
4 comments:
hands down the best part of MDF.
ummmm.... squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
also awesome to see chang bringing back the guttural roar.
Holy Christ in a microskirt, the teaser makes me wanna hug stuff.
I'm having an even harder time waiting for this album now. I was doing fine until last month. Now it's getting unbearable.
And yeah, dunno why Chang only stopped with the gutturals for Amber Grey and Hayaino. Maybe he lowered his Monster intake, though I highly doubt it.
Post a Comment