Thanks to anyone who stuck around this long. Especially you two who decided to comment every now and again. I hope some of you found out about some albums or bands that have become a part of your life due to this blog. If so, it's mission is accomplished.
Now, for my extra special 100th post:
Master of Drone
Pt. 1/2/3/4
Download all for parts for maximum enjoyment.
Play fast or don't.
Donald Trump Sings "The Wheels On The Bus"
4 months ago
3 comments:
The way you wrote that first sentence, I thought that you were calling it quits for a moment, there. Sheesh.
Anyway, already post 100. Man, fuck time. Cephscope is at 392 now, but I'm that guy who usually forgets anniversaries and all that shit (blog birthdays included; first Cephscope post was apparently at 4/19/2008 (made of Swarrrm's first EP ever, naturally)).
And, Master of Drone? I've no idea what it is. Will check out.
here's to the next 100!
Thanks very much to both of you gentlemen. Don't worry, Karlo, I never leave a fellow blog behind. I actually remember downloading that link when I was searching for Swarrm stuff, might have even been why finally brought me to the light of the cephalochromoscope.
As for Master of Drone, it's just Master of Puppets just slowed down to obnoxious speeds. It have me quite a hearty chuckle, personally.
Post a Comment