Haha, it's understandable. Yeah they're most certainly not the same band in pretty much every sense of the word but goddamn do their grind albums rape the shit out of the rest of the catalog.
But then again I've never listened to Fear, Emptiness, Despair or Inside the Torn Apart so maybe I'll reserve judgement :D
This blog is for sharing music of all genres to those who can't afford or access them. If you like something, please buy the artist's album, go to a show or just buy some merchandise once you have the money or means to do so.
Don't be a twat. Don't let art die. Buy vinyl.
I do not post any music on the internet, I merely publish the links.
If you own the rights to any music posted on here and would like it taken down, leave a comment on the post and I will make sure to do so as soon as possible.
4 comments:
sooooo wait.
what have i been spending all my money on for the last 20 years?
I have no clue, man. There's a metal band with the same name, maybe you grabbed the wrong one?
i'm dumb but i'm loyal. hell, i think i still have my concert t from the words from the exit wounds tour somewhere.
i think the trick is i stopped thinking of them as a grind band about 15 years ago.
Haha, it's understandable. Yeah they're most certainly not the same band in pretty much every sense of the word but goddamn do their grind albums rape the shit out of the rest of the catalog.
But then again I've never listened to Fear, Emptiness, Despair or Inside the Torn Apart so maybe I'll reserve judgement :D
Post a Comment