Seriously, I'm already plotting out my best-of list. 1.'Orphan' 2. 'Space Grind' 3. 'Subvert the Dominant Paradigm' 4. 'Dirge' And MAYBE the new Pig Destroyer somewhere around 3-5.
2011 does seem to be overflowing with goodness. i just got a total surprise from a band i'd never heard of before that i find absolutely compelling. let's all just go ahead and forget 2010 happened.
This blog is for sharing music of all genres to those who can't afford or access them. If you like something, please buy the artist's album, go to a show or just buy some merchandise once you have the money or means to do so.
Don't be a twat. Don't let art die. Buy vinyl.
I do not post any music on the internet, I merely publish the links.
If you own the rights to any music posted on here and would like it taken down, leave a comment on the post and I will make sure to do so as soon as possible.
5 comments:
guess who just got the new psudoku album in the mail.....
now i just have find my fucking cassette player.
I'm waiting for my copy as we type. And I know where my tape player is, bitch.
2011 is going to be so good for grind.
Seriously, I'm already plotting out my best-of list. 1.'Orphan' 2. 'Space Grind' 3. 'Subvert the Dominant Paradigm' 4. 'Dirge' And MAYBE the new Pig Destroyer somewhere around 3-5.
2011 does seem to be overflowing with goodness. i just got a total surprise from a band i'd never heard of before that i find absolutely compelling. let's all just go ahead and forget 2010 happened.
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-pPPXg3dZ7JI/TVqOszbZH2I/AAAAAAAAAow/K3E2XYvFh9M/s1600/psudoku-promo.jpg
http://revulsionrecords.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment