Five friends of mine are in a punk band and they're actually good. Don't believe me? Have a listen:
Here.
For fans of powerviolent bands such as Infest as well as those Conflict fans on the crustier side of the spectrum. Get into it. They're leaving for tour next month and need all the money they can get beforehand so if you dig it, pay the 2 bucks and then catch them live when they roll through your parts.
Donald Trump Sings "The Wheels On The Bus"
4 months ago
6 comments:
completely off topic, saw you defending orphan on apparatus. haters gotta hate.
haha, I'm ashamed I sunk to that level. i'll go back and post more tv show themes later.
Since you're here, you should download this album and review it. I mean, if you're into that fast shit.
you got any idea what my to-do list looks like these days? it's like 20 albums deep and that's just people sending me their demos. i need to get an intern or something.
gonna cry about it, old man? I thought my recommendations shot their way straight to the top of your to-do list; have my bribes not gone through?
so you're the one who left the half eaten pizza on my door step?
for that, i'll squeeze them in.
That may or may not warrant a whole pizza. Time will surely tell.
Post a Comment