corey feldman likes star wars. did you know there was some sort of good vs. evil vibe going on in those movies? watch as he breaks down what everybody kinda, ya know, already knew for the last 33 years.
This blog is for sharing music of all genres to those who can't afford or access them. If you like something, please buy the artist's album, go to a show or just buy some merchandise once you have the money or means to do so.
Don't be a twat. Don't let art die. Buy vinyl.
I do not post any music on the internet, I merely publish the links.
If you own the rights to any music posted on here and would like it taken down, leave a comment on the post and I will make sure to do so as soon as possible.
1 comment:
corey feldman likes star wars. did you know there was some sort of good vs. evil vibe going on in those movies? watch as he breaks down what everybody kinda, ya know, already knew for the last 33 years.
http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/lost_boys_the_thirst_2010/news/1920953/five_favorite_films_with_corey_feldman/
Post a Comment