FVCK YES. Perfectly placed, too. Ain't got any ink in the skin, personally, but I can see that changing. I mean, I need to have this somewhere on me: http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/profile-ak-snc4/object3/206/88/n48854838452_2601.jpg Tattoos gotta be things that marked the person, 'cause tattoos mark the person, and blastbeats are a way of life.
NICE. The main contender in my tattoo considerations is the original cover of Ubik, because it's amazing (I'd cut out the "Philip K. Dick" and "Doubleday Science Fiction" stuff, obv)http://www.ubik.ca/
I just am absolutely useless in terms of muscle tone, so I'm afraid it would just sit awkwardly on my frail, pasty frame.
This blog is for sharing music of all genres to those who can't afford or access them. If you like something, please buy the artist's album, go to a show or just buy some merchandise once you have the money or means to do so.
Don't be a twat. Don't let art die. Buy vinyl.
I do not post any music on the internet, I merely publish the links.
If you own the rights to any music posted on here and would like it taken down, leave a comment on the post and I will make sure to do so as soon as possible.
6 comments:
FVCK YES. Perfectly placed, too. Ain't got any ink in the skin, personally, but I can see that changing. I mean, I need to have this somewhere on me: http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/profile-ak-snc4/object3/206/88/n48854838452_2601.jpg Tattoos gotta be things that marked the person, 'cause tattoos mark the person, and blastbeats are a way of life.
if i didn't have this totally irrational fear of unnecessary pain, i may consider one of those.
NICE. The main contender in my tattoo considerations is the original cover of Ubik, because it's amazing (I'd cut out the "Philip K. Dick" and "Doubleday Science Fiction" stuff, obv)http://www.ubik.ca/
I just am absolutely useless in terms of muscle tone, so I'm afraid it would just sit awkwardly on my frail, pasty frame.
Everyone of you need to get this eventually. It'll be over before Jouhou has a chance to finish.
Karlo, you should definitely get that, blastbeats are indeed a way of life. Something you should be proud of!
Andrew, I thought you were trve grind freak. Pain is temporary, blast beats are forever.
Nigel, if you're going for authenticity you should keep all that stuff. Maybe even a copyright year?
Fuck, if I was interested in authenticity I'd get pages sewn into my skin.
blast beats may be forever, but so is a wife's wrath. gather ye discordance tats while ye may....
Post a Comment